Requirements for Legal Entities
To carry out financial activities in the country, the foreign investor must present the following requirements:
- Letter of request in the type of detail type of account (s), type of currency (s), name of the persons to be qualified (s) and condition of signature in case of deal of more than one firm.
- Legal Entity Form provided by the Bank.
- Simple, legible and valid copy of the identity document. If you are a foreigner, you must present the Foreigner's Card.
- Tax Identification Number (NIT) in copy legalized by the National Tax Service or a simple copy of the Digital Certification.
- Simple, legible and updated copy of the Trade Matriculation.
- Copy legalized by Notary in the trade register (FUNDEMPRESA).
- A simple copy of the Testimonies of Modification and / or Clarification to the Constitution of the existence of the same, duly registered in the trade register (FUNDEMPRESA), clarify that the last Deed of Modification and / or Clarification must be presented in legalized copy by Notary and his registration in FUNDEMPRESA.